One of the greatest gifts you can buy those your wedding party is a set of groomsmen cuff links. However, if you're not sure of which set to get a nice E-Gift Cards from oxandbull.com is a great alternative.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The oxandbull.com E-Gift Card can only be used online at oxandbull.com.
- E-Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. CuffLinks.com and its affiliates are not responsible for lost E-Gift Cards.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- Coupons and other discounts may not be used to purchase E-Gift Cards.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other E-Gift Cards.
Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered E-Gift Card will require a credit card for the balance due.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR BALANCE
To obtain your balance on an E-Gift Card, please login into your account on oxandbull.com. Please note that in most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time.
EXPIRATION / SERVICE FEES
Purchased oxandbull.com E-Gift Cards do not expire or charge service fees.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
By purchasing E-Gift Cards, you are certifying and representing to Ox and Bull Trading Co. and its affiliates that the activities in connection with which the E-Gift Cards will be used and comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the Terms and Conditions that govern the oxandbull.com web site. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify oxandbull.com and its affiliates from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of the E-Gift Cards or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your purchase or use of a Gift Card or e-Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Effective Date: March 27, 2023